Commonly Asked Questions...
- Cannabinoids, particularly CBD, demonstrate a bell-shaped dose-response curve; therefore, it is imperative that patients slowly titrate up to their optimal dose without going over.
- To find an optimal dose, patients should eliminate the use of any cannabis product for two days. Going over the optimal dose could cause the patient to lose the maximum benefits.
- Most patients prefer to start using CBD about two hours before bedtime. Patients should start with 10-15mg of active cannabinoids once daily, increasing the dose slowly every 2-3 days to determine if a better therapeutic effect results.
- For example, use 10mg once daily for two days, then increase to 10mg twice daily (morning and night) for two days
- Continue to slowly titrate the dose up every few days.
- Once a point is reached where the therapeutic benefits do not increase OR where they decrease, stop and go back to the previous dose. This is the top of that individual’s bell-shaped dose-response curve.
Ananda Pets is safe for both dogs and cats. The pet tincture comes in a 300mg size, and the recommended dosage is based on weight, as follows:
|Weight of Pet (lbs)||Number of Drops|
|Less than 5 lbs||3 drops|
|40||20 drops (approx. half dropper)|
|70||35 drops (approx. full dropper)|
|90+ lbs||45 drops|
Titrate dose up slowly as needed. Consult your veterinarian if you have any questions. Ananda Pets should be taken in accordance with recommended dosage. If an entire bottle of Ananda Pets is ingested in one sitting, consult your veterinarian. Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Ananda Extract (hemp-derived), Bacon Flavoring.